What to Expect
Worship at Immanuel is representative of the worship of the whole Christian church from Jesus until the modern day.
- Services are approximately 1 hour long, give or take. Services include chanting, readings, a sermon, and Communion every Sunday.
- Our music is diverse and well prepared! Expect to hear everything from chanting to hymns and texts written less than 5 years ago. Our church musician is well trained and you will hear only the best.
- People dress in all kinds of different ways, from casual to formal. Know that if you come, you will not feel out of place.
- We have an unstaffed nursery if needed, but please feel free to have your children in church! They need to hear the Gospel, too. Our members have all heard crying babies before and can handle it if they become loud.
- Can I take communion? The Sacrament of the Altar is given to members of Immanuel and those who are in agreement with the whole doctrine of the LC-MS. If you have any questions, please speak to our Pastor before the Service.
- There are many ways to become involved at Immanuel. Music, choirs, Sunday School, and serving on boards and committees. There is always something going on and we would love to have you be a part of it!
- Parking is available in the lot opposite Pearl Street from the Church. There are also a few spots to the East of the Church building. Two-three handicapped spots are also available behind the Church. Turn left on Grand St. and pull behind the Church building. An elevator is available just inside the main entrance to take you up to the sanctuary level.